PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : Induction kits

PNL
08-12-06, 09:01
Thought I would just mention this to you guys as induction kits are now available for the 1.6/2.4/jtd and others are on the way soon these are specifically built and have been dyno tested and have had outstanding results on my 1.6 [the guinea pig]the car ran at 99bhp as standard :frown: but after fitting the induction kit on it ran at 117bhp on the next run and on the second run 113 bhp [hotter air] the 2.4 also had good results as did the jtd and 1.8 if you would like more details the post up and I will tell you where you can get them he might even give you a group buy discount [I will put this to him for you ]for many kits :noel: will make nice christmas box for stilo owners :D

MaGeLaNoS
08-12-06, 13:32
I think that people would be interested in this new induction kit..we will we be waiting for further informations :)

Mixalis
08-12-06, 13:36
I agree. It is very interesting. I 'm already waiting... :D :D

Stilatos
08-12-06, 13:52
1.6 and you got only 99hp? all the tottally stock 1.6 which we dynoed for a magazine article got at least 109-111 hp. Still i would like to see these dyno results and possibly if you can post a picture of the induction kit im curious to see how it looks.

PNL
08-12-06, 19:27
1.6 and you got only 99hp? all the tottally stock 1.6 which we dynoed for a magazine article got at least 109-111 hp. Still i would like to see these dyno results and possibly if you can post a picture of the induction kit im curious to see how it looks.
Ok guys I will load some pics of the 2.4 kit the 1'6 is very similar and its only the routing and the fact that it hasn't got the maff in it that tells its different off now to see if my gallery here in the uk will post on your site fingers crossed :weihnacht2:

PNL
08-12-06, 19:40
Right I'm back and praying that it works [not to smart with PC]

http://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/data/500/DSC0021011.jpg

This is Shoowee stilo 2.4 induction to match the colour and different colours are available :biggrinsanta:

PNL
08-12-06, 19:54
And here is me under another shoowee fitting filter brackets I made to the underside of the battery tray [handsome guy what]:weihnacht2:

http://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSC000293.jpg

PNL
08-12-06, 20:02
And just to lighten the mood a little a picture of me [no boooing please back there]:hehe:

http://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/data/500/medium/santa_dad.JPG

Stilatos
08-12-06, 20:12
wait when you say it doesnt have the maf on you mean with this induction kit, its removed entirely? if so in my opinion thats not a good idea i dont think it would work very well since it wont know what fuel mapping to employ on the engine. as i can tell from the pic i assume the tube is between the engine and battery box and the mushroom filter is pointing down right? a trick we also did here in greece is cut a hole in the stock intake at the hood (in your pic its exactly under the omp sticker) to let fresh cool air come in

face
08-12-06, 20:23
And just to lighten the mood a little a picture of me [no boooing please back there]:hehe:

http://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/data/500/medium/santa_dad.JPG

i assume this is a ferrari-schui red of course ha?

Does this outfit come as standard or xtra with the schumi buy??:weihnacht2:

PNL
08-12-06, 20:40
i assume this is a ferrari-schui red of course ha?

Does this outfit come as standard or xtra with the schumi buy??:weihnacht2:

He he he he he I can see you have been pinching my jokes LOL

face
08-12-06, 20:46
He he he he he I can see you have been pinching my jokes LOL

you ve said that??...I d never do that...!!

there is a saying here "wise minds think alike":Holly1:

PNL
08-12-06, 20:50
wait when you say it doesnt have the maf on you mean with this induction kit, its removed entirely? if so in my opinion thats not a good idea i dont think it would work very well since it wont know what fuel mapping to employ on the engine. as i can tell from the pic i assume the tube is between the engine and battery box and the mushroom filter is pointing down right? a trick we also did here in greece is cut a hole in the stock intake at the hood (in your pic its exactly under the omp sticker) to let fresh cool air come in

Standard 1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8 engines dont have a mass air flow sensor in the standard induction system but the 2.4 does this maff sensor is put back in the 2.4 induction ut I think its be slightly modified not to hold back the flow and yes the tube is routed between the battery bow and engine and its a twin cone filter not a mushroom one the filter bolts to the underneath of the battery tray but Peter [the designer is I think changing that [I dont now why that is he must have his reasons though ]making me more work lol oh and I notice you comment about cutting a hole in the tube by the OMP sticker well you wont need to believe me :weihnacht2:

PNL
08-12-06, 20:55
you ve said that??...I d never do that...!!

there is a saying here "wise minds think alike":Holly1:

But my mind is twisted so does that mean your is also Mwhahahahahah:hehe:

face
08-12-06, 20:58
But my mind is twisted so does that mean your is also Mwhahahahahah:hehe:

Sorry m8, do i know you????...
hahaha

PNL
08-12-06, 21:00
Ok guys gonna leave yo for tonight and I am going to try and get nold of Peter Hoffman the designer of these kits and I will get back to you all as soon as I can nite nite :weihnacht2:

PNL
09-12-06, 14:59
OK people listen up these kits are available through this site www.stilsport.com (http://www.stilsport.com) come and join up and have some fun with us you will need to contact BenR and he will sort this out for you I would suggest though that one of you deal with this for everyone that way it will be easier have a word with either ben or some of the other guys just to give you some idea the kind of gains you will be getting from this kit just on its own the designer of the kit is Old school and is the owner of GSR enginnering all the kits are done from mathimatiacl calculations and flow dynamics and made on a tooling which can take a very long time to produce mine for the 1.6 took him nigh on a year to produce so its no micky mouse kit I can assure you guys as I have said previously my car when dyno'd ran at 99bhp [yes I was shocked to] we put this down to a niggly injector on No4 cylinder but after the induction had been fitted the first run produced 117bhp [brought big smile to my face] so its up to you guys if you want them you know now what you have to do :weihnacht2: good luck and happy motoring :devil:

PNL
16-12-06, 17:11
OK just to freshen this up a little We havnt seen any of you log into stilosport as yet and do you guys want any of the induction tubes and filters if you do then they will have to be ordered as they then will need to be made :xmas-smiley-030:

neuromancer
17-12-06, 15:51
Well, beautiful site, pro looking. Need some more content though. Ah, and one objection: why all metrics are in Metric system and speed is in Imperial?

PNL
19-12-06, 18:40
Well, beautiful site, pro looking. Need some more content though. Ah, and one objection: why all metrics are in Metric system and speed is in Imperial?

We can go qicker when its imperial :xmas-smiley-009:

neuromancer
20-12-06, 00:30
Lol ............

bennyboy
24-12-06, 12:06
Hi all hope noone minds but thought I'd join your forum. The GSR kits are available for the 1.6/1.8 1.9JTD & 2.4 abarth. Would be excellent to have a close friendship with you guys over there I think. Merry xmas!:icon_smile: