PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : Led ligths without BEEPPP have how!?

Bruninh0pe
27-04-07, 16:35
How I can install LED in my Stilo without listen beep beep bulb failures..

here in brazil, we don´t know how to do this, we use one withe bulb light, but is not too white than a led lamp....

help?

ammoulianiotis
27-04-07, 16:47
Where do you want to install a LED lamp?
Can you be more specific?

Bruninh0pe
27-04-07, 16:53
http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/5199/vbgaragexy9.jpg

This blue lights, Cubano likes the beeeps, but i hate hehehehe

he talks about put sometink with the led and the beep desapear!

ammoulianiotis
27-04-07, 16:55
I think that Cubano is the right person to tell you what to do!

Cubano_KG
27-04-07, 17:07
My stilo always beep beep bulb failure...

Bruno wants to know how he can install the LEDs without listen always this beep beep...

(Πως λεγεται η ψειρα στα Αγγλικα ρε παιδια? αμα συνδεσει παραλληλα μια ψειρα με το καθε LED δεν θα του αναβει η ενδειξη.. ας βοηθησει κανενας!)

bel
28-04-07, 00:01
(Πως λεγεται η ψειρα στα Αγγλικα ρε παιδια? αμα συνδεσει παραλληλα μια ψειρα με το καθε LED δεν θα του αναβει η ενδειξη.. ας βοηθησει κανενας!)

Pin??:confused:

Cubano_KG
28-04-07, 00:18
Pin??:confused:

maybe "pin"... I'm not sure yet...

bennyboy
03-05-07, 23:13
Bruno wants to know how he can install the LEDs without listen always this beep beep...

Blunt or what! Lol!:D If I do that on my site my own moderators tell me off lol!:D Are you wishing to install xenon look bulbs? There has been problems with them in the UK, make sure you get bulbs that have the correct voltage & amps.;)

Cubano_KG
05-05-07, 15:31
Blunt or what! Lol!:D If I do that on my site my own moderators tell me off lol!:D Are you wishing to install xenon look bulbs? There has been problems with them in the UK, make sure you get bulbs that have the correct voltage & amps.;)

Ρε bennyboy we don't about xenon look bulbs!!!!!
...but only just for LEDs ICE colored...
and because of LEDs lower amps than factory LEDs we have as result beep beep beep.... So if Bruno connect parallel a pin then the beep-problem finish!

OR BRUNO go and buy the PHILLIPS pack with bulbs xenon look lights and inside the pack have for gift blue LEDs... those LEDs have the same amps with FIAT LEDs ok?????????

PNL
08-05-07, 20:20

Not anymore I dont I am no longer one of your lackies or on your site :whip: :innocent:

Stilatos
18-05-07, 13:12
Easy guys were all friends here now Enhance your calm as a line from a movie says :P