PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : Bucket seats

PNL
06-12-06, 21:07
I know I have mentioned this to Face before but how many of you guys have got them in your stilo's :hmmm: also I know about the alfa 166 seat to replace the driver side front seat BUT is there another way that you peeps know of that will bypass the airbags in the seats . I'm not concerned about the sub-frame issue as I am a fabricator and welder [retired] [Yawn]and cam make those up so its only the airbag warnings that concern me :weihnacht2:

Stilatos
07-12-06, 00:27
you have to find the right resistor to fool the system that it is connected to the cam. Personally i wouldnt do it from a safety issue. better to put the seats from an alfa and have the side airbags and the weight sensor to protect you from a collision

PNL
07-12-06, 01:23
you have to find the right resistor to fool the system that it is connected to the cam. Personally i wouldnt do it from a safety issue. better to put the seats from an alfa and have the side airbags and the weight sensor to protect you from a collision

I had a google and looked at the seats in the alfa 166 now they dont look to much different from the stilo seats except their leather is there another seat about thats looks more like a bucket seat that will also fit the stilo ?

MaGeLaNoS
08-12-06, 13:44
Hey PHIL,as Pantelis said..

you have to find the right resistor to fool the system that it is connected to the cam.

We already have a 1,2Stilo that replaced the front two seats with MOMO Fighter Buckets and put a resistor to avoid the annoying beeping of the airbags.
What is very concerning though is the fact that in the service where he bought the car they told him that tha car isn't anymore covered by the guarantee
:icon_cry:

PNL
08-12-06, 20:08
Hey PHIL,as Pantelis said..

We already have a 1,2Stilo that replaced the front two seats with MOMO Fighter Buckets and put a resistor to avoid the annoying beeping of the airbags.
What is very concerning though is the fact that in the service where he bought the car they told him that tha car isn't anymore covered by the guarantee
:icon_cry:

That can be a problem here in the uk when a car is still under fiat warrant if you do any modificatins then you can invalidate it not good if ypu get a major fault and you have to dip into your own pocket to pay for it always wait until the warranty is out and then woooopeeeeeeee :weihnacht2: .