PDA

ÅðéóôñïöÞ óôï Forum : What about that Greek car…

Nikos
05-03-05, 12:54
Have you seen anything in some of our cars that you would like to ask something about it? Somebody did any improvements that you would like to know about? Here you can ask anything you want. We will answer you as soon as possible!

PNL
05-12-06, 22:12
Hi Nikos :hello: I can remember reading a thread on the UK site from one of your guys and it showed how to strip out and paint he little bits like vent surrounds and radio suround on the stilo can you put that back up here for me I have been trying to find it for ages and and cant find it anywhere
Thanks in advance .

Phil [PNL] :icon_mrgreen:

face
06-12-06, 11:29
aha, famous phil joined our humble club...:)

Good to see you here Phil...

Now to the point..There was this thread that you mentioned but the image host service erased the photos with no warning...I shall ask the member that has the photos to re-publish them (DontMKsense)...

As you can see from his nick, we have to be patient...:biggrinsanta:

Njoy your stay..!:)

PNL
06-12-06, 12:47
What only famous !!! nice to be here mate I'm the one that feels humble you guys have done wonders with the stilo :yeah:

PNL
06-12-06, 17:50
Another question I would like to put to Nikos I think as I think its his car I have seen the instrument pod in :hmmm: its the one on the top of the dash now is that custom made or did you buy it some were ...a link would be good if you have one :)

Stilatos
06-12-06, 18:12
If my memory doenst deceive me it was a custom fabricated part.

PNL
06-12-06, 20:53
If my memory doenst deceive me it was a custom fabricated part.

Thats a real shame its just what I need its very neat so neat in fact I had a feeling that it was made for his car oh well keep on searching you never know I might find some thing one day .......2006 and counting :rolleyes:

Stilatos
07-12-06, 00:30
its not as difficult as you think. why dont you go to a major car shop which sells various holders for meters (oil, water,) there is a huge variety in the market of generic instrumanent holders all you have to do is find one that suits you. Then if you cant fit it perfectly have someone fabricate a nice smooth fit for it. A store that makes sound system installations can cover you for that.

PNL
07-12-06, 01:17
Thanks for the advise Stilatos will take that info all onboard and try and sort some thing out :hmmm: well need to connect the instruments up next ...that should be fun :D

cox
23-05-09, 23:25
Hi there!
This is adressed to "Nikos":
I want to upgrade my Stilo to, but I need some infrmation about the turbo kit. You made you turbokit or you bought it from somewhere? I think I saw a thread of your's on another forum and the kit is made by your mechanic. Can you help me with this please? I don't find a turbo kit for 1.6 16v.
P.S. I don't have enough posts for P.M.'s