PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : 38 years to the day

PNL
07-06-07, 13:27
That I said I do :yikes: yes its our 38th wedding anniversary ..all presents IE parts to turbo the 1.6 can be sent to me on www.performancestilo.co.uk (http://www.performancestilo.co.uk) our new stilo performance site here back in the UK lol..how are you guys havnt heared from you for ages whats happening on the Greek stilo scene :mobile:

MaGeLaNoS
08-06-07, 20:03
38 years of marriage?You must have great patience!Happy aniversarry PNL!:D

PNL
09-06-07, 03:15
It only seem like yesterday to be honest ..its frightening when you think about it there I was only 20 years of age ..and whoooosh now I am 58.with four grown up children and 6 grand children :yikes: time moves very quickly when your happy :hug:its a shame Fiat never made the stilo many years ago when I was younger ..doesn't stop me enjoying the car tho the stilo is In my opinion one of Fiats successes and not the failier many people make it out to be :tongue1:

MaGeLaNoS
09-06-07, 10:01
Iand 6 grand children

6????you must had your kids very young.I can imagine your holidays full of children laughs and endless games with the grandfather.Very nice picture.:D

As far as stilo is concerned i also believe that maybe it was the best fiat ever made,constructed with materials of high quality,a tactic tha fiat never used since before..