PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : Hey there stilatos

PNL
03-09-07, 18:48
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-STILO-REAR-AXLE-BUSHES-ALL-MODELS-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ170121240003QQihZ007QQcategoryZ10382Q QtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Just in case you missed it on fiat forum :)

Good luck with it and hope you sort it all out :thumbsup:

Stilatos
03-09-07, 19:52
hey pnl thx but has anyone bought from this guy is he trusted? i assume these arent genuine fiat parts. have they held up well so far in quality on anyone?
The talk of the town is that supposely no one has a pneumatic guide or pusher (im just guessing the english term here) to take out the old ones and shove the new ones.

PNL
03-09-07, 22:13
I dont know if anyone has bought from him you will have to see if anyone replies to you with that info but here is a diagram of the back axle assembly you wanted ..the guy on ebay is 100% so he should be ok plus if you look at his auctions its all genuine fiat stuff..and your right about getting them in you will need a hydraulic press

http://www.spangerum.com:7080/navi?COUNTRY=012&GRP_COD=443&SBMK=F&DRIVE=S&SGS_COD=0&MAKE=F&COMM_MODEL=STI&CAT_COD=2C&MOD_COD=192&SGRP_COD=5&ALL_FIG=0&LANGUAGE=3&PREVIOUS_KEY=SUBGROUP_7&NEW_HTTP=TRUE&ALL_LIST_PART=0&SB_CODE=-1&KEY=PARTDRAWDATA&PRINT_MODE=0&EPER_CAT=SP&GUI_LANG=3&WINDOW_ID=1

PNL
10-09-07, 21:33
Any news on this one ..have you managed to sort your problem ??

Stilatos
10-09-07, 23:25
no pnl not yet im going nuts every dealership says i have to put a new rear axle but i refuse. when i give my vehicle serial number the part department says there are no bushings seperate only with a new axle. when i call after a couple days just enquiring a part info and price (doubt they remembered me when i called some days ago) i give them the part number i found for the bushings and they say they exist but cant tell if its suitable for my car when i ask if their compatible for a 2001 fiat stilo 1.6 3d. go figure. plus im broke and i think im gonna ditch the car for a bit to avoid possibly damaging it cause the banging seems to increase as days pass until i get the cash to afford a new rear axle cause even if i get the bushings seperately i doubt i will find a mechanic to do it. i still cant believe i have to pay 900 euros for a new rear axle and find it rediculously unreasonable why fiat cant just replace the bushings.

PNL
11-09-07, 12:24
Let me just say this to you as you are having trouble getting the rear axle bushes with you over there I can sort them over here with me and ship them out to you all you will have to do is pay the cost of the bushes and shipment to me by paypal and I will do the rest ..after all if I can send induction kits all over the world for GSR then I certainly can do this for

a fellow stilo brother ..all you will have to do is find a mechanic who can do it for you then ..have a think about it and let me know what you are going to do and I will inquire about the parts for you if you wish :hmmm:

And please cal me Phil not PNL many of the other guys do so why make an exception in your case;)

Stilatos
11-09-07, 13:13
thx phil dont worry i can probably order the parts. its finding a mechanic with a hydraulic press to do it that is a problem.in case i have a problem though ill inform you thx alot for the interest

PNL
11-09-07, 17:09
No problem thats why these forums exist ..to help each other and if any of you guys get problems getting parts and I can get them here in the UK then give me a call .we have this wonderfull inverntion called the internet which always brings us all that little bit closer :happy2: