PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : many thanks to the owner who shared his time with us

PNL
03-06-09, 09:33
Hi guys Pnl here so say many thanks to the owner of the abarth who came over to our site and shared some time with us at www.FS-OC.Net (http://www.FS-OC.Net) ..the car is nothing short of WOW :yikes: and the owners thoroughly enjoyed it..once again you fella's have show the world how well you do it in the stilo world were other fall by the wayside in pure ignorance you chaps get better and better..keep up the good work and regards to all from a brother site across the water..:thumbsup: by the way how is petros is he still around..:)

Phil

face
03-06-09, 10:42
Hi guys Pnl here so say many thanks to the owner of the abarth who came over to our site and shared some time with us ..the car is nothing short of WOW :yikes: and the owners thoroughly enjoyed it..once again you fella's have show the world how well you do it in the stilo world were other fall by the wayside in pure ignorance you chaps get better and better..keep up the good work and regards to all from a brother site across the water..:thumbsup: by the way how is petros is he still around..:)

Phil

you mean the guy with the fastest 'n prettiest stilo in the whole...
block...

he is fine thnx 4 asking phil.:)
..How are things..?

PNL
03-06-09, 11:01
Hey mate you blooming traitor whats that at the bottom of you page ..:yikes: no 1.6 any longer I guess you ran out of gearboxes over there in Greece..:D

παντελης
03-06-09, 14:53
hello friend PNL
it is nice that we can contact through stilo sites.
yesterday I wrote to your site, today you are with us .
in your site my nike name is stiloabarthdriver and in our site is Παντελης-stilodriver .
when you will come to Greece for summer time?

PNL
03-06-09, 20:01
Its always been one of my ambitions to come over and meet you guys but at the tender age of 60 now I have arthritis of the spine and not very mobile any longer..many days i cant even walk now let alone drive..I think I need the sunny weather Greece has to offer I'm sure that would get me on the mend pretty quickly..really was great having you and your car alone with us for the ride..was great watching you giving it some around that track..:yikes: nice to see Petros pop up out of the blue like he did as well been many years now since he was a student over here in south wales where I live..

Regards to all..

Phil :)

face
03-06-09, 20:28
Its always been one of my ambitions to come over and meet you guys but at the tender age of 60 now I have arthritis of the spine and not very mobile any longer..many days i cant even walk now let alone drive..I think I need the sunny weather Greece has to offer I'm sure that would get me on the mend pretty quickly..really was great having you and your car alone with us for the ride..was great watching you giving it some around that track..:yikes: nice to see Petros pop up out of the blue like he did as well been many years now since he was a student over here in south wales where I live..

Regards to all..

Phil :)

south wales....the vale of glamorgan....Caerdydd, Talybont..nice memories..Phil if you have any recent photos, it would be great if you could mail me some. You maybe 60 but i see that your memory serves you well..better than mine anyway, cause it seems that i ve forgoten where tha nice green abarth of yours is parked...:)

παντελης
03-06-09, 21:30
next year me and my family propably Petrow and his wife and Abarth Dna and his wife will go a tour acros Europe , Ring , Paris, and i hope that we will came to the GB to meet you.it is nice idea 3 Greek Fiat Stilo Abarth 2,4 20v will join with yours.

PNL
03-06-09, 23:05
I never owned an abarth and green :yikes: silver FTW..:D

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q75/stilopnl/DSC_0323.jpg?t=1244062887

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q75/stilopnl/DSC_0322-1.jpg?t=1244063340

Petrow let me know exactly the college and I will find some images [if possible] to show your fellow forumers..

face
04-06-09, 00:10
hmmm...i thought it was green...British racing green actually..:)

Cardiff school of engineering is my uni. I did some field trips for surveying in Lampiter, Aberyswyth. Welsh b-roads are the best...lol..

PNL
04-06-09, 07:45
Thats housed within cardiff Uni but still has its own dept ..

http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/engin/

So it was civil eng you did and not mech as thought.. guess you now have ongoing projects replacing the roads around Greece the petros way ;)..Cardiff has changed dramatically in the years since you returned home you wouldnt recognised Cathay's and the area around Crwys Rd where you used to have digs and Queen st is now a paved area and St.Mary st down by the station is a no go area as well for cars..Albany Rd has changed as well no doubt you did most of your shopping for food there and drank at the claude pub lower down..good old days and sadly can not be repeated..I lived in Moy Rd and had my small engineering company at the back of the house until my injury to my back put me out of business..:( I will try and find some old and new images of Cardiff for you and let you have them..so you can have a sit and reflect time from days gone by..take car all speak to you soon..

Phil

Just found this enjoy..

http://www.cardiffians.co.uk/atozindex.shtml

face
04-06-09, 10:20
li used to live in LLenbllendyan st near a park, Miskin str also, and did my drinking nearby in "Ferkin"..I cannot forget the mixed kebab from "alladin" and the mutant :) chicken from miss millies near the "spar" on city road. Did my clubbing at evo club near the bay and "Zeus", and shopping in queens street. I also remember that mexican restaurant bar "iguanna" and lot of other places.

PNL
04-06-09, 10:44
Llanbleddian gardens you mean..[mutters in welsh boyo] and that park was Cathay's park.Queen st in now a pedestrian area and St Mary st is going the same way but at the mo work is being help up no doubt due to the assembly members claiming to much cash allowances like the buggers in London at the mo..lol if you ever came back over you would think your in a totally different city its changed that much..:(

face
04-06-09, 10:51
wow....Queens str was a allready a ped area (1996). If only you knew how many times i thought of coming back. Cardiff is a like a blur/dream to me now. I def wanna refresh my memories. I also wanna go and watch an RAC again, since the first time i did that, kinda marked me..lol...(up on the weslh mountains, it was colin going sideways, hitting all the protective barriers inside the corner R.I.P)..And i plan to do that sometime with my abarth.

PNL
04-06-09, 10:55
Sad to say RAC has gone they lost thier funding for it due to economic situation ..the assembly wouldnt give them cash..:( but their freebies they still have them oh yes blooming poloticians :mad: