Σελίδα 1 από 2 1 2 ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση αποτελεσμάτων : 1 έως 10 από 14

Θέμα: many thanks to the owner who shared his time with us

Cool many thanks to the owner who shared his time with us

Hi guys Pnl here so say many thanks to the owner of the abarth who came over to our site and shared some time with us at www.FS-OC.Net ..the car is nothing short of WOW and the owners thoroughly enjoyed it..once again you fella's have show the world how well you do it in the stilo world were other fall by the wayside in pure ignorance you chaps get better and better..keep up the good work and regards to all from a brother site across the water.. by the way how is petros is he still around..

Phil
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη PNL : 02-07-09 στις 13:42
    PNL is now at www.fs-oc.net

Ο πιο όμορφος Moderator! Το avatar του χρήστη face
    Περιοχή
    Volos, Greece

Απάντηση: many thanks to the owner who shared his time with us

Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα απο PNL Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Hi guys Pnl here so say many thanks to the owner of the abarth who came over to our site and shared some time with us ..the car is nothing short of WOW and the owners thoroughly enjoyed it..once again you fella's have show the world how well you do it in the stilo world were other fall by the wayside in pure ignorance you chaps get better and better..keep up the good work and regards to all from a brother site across the water.. by the way how is petros is he still around..

Phil
    you mean the guy with the fastest 'n prettiest stilo in the whole...
    block...

he is fine thnx 4 asking phil.
    ..How are things..?
    Peugeot 508SW Allure.
    ------
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα απο ioannidis Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Πείτε μου ότι τουτούνι εννοείτε αυτοκίνητο!!
    ------

Cool Re: many thanks to the owner who shared his time with us

Hey mate you blooming traitor whats that at the bottom of you page .. no 1.6 any longer I guess you ran out of gearboxes over there in Greece..

hello friend PNL
    it is nice that we can contact through stilo sites.
    yesterday I wrote to your site, today you are with us .
    in your site my nike name is stiloabarthdriver and in our site is Παντελης-stilodriver .
    when you will come to Greece for summer time?
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη face : 03-06-09 στις 15:06
    Fiat Stilo Abarth 2,6 20v
    03-11-2001 προκαταβολη παραγγελιας
    ισως ο ποιο παλιος ολων ........κι ομως ειμαι ακομη εδω.....

Its always been one of my ambitions to come over and meet you guys but at the tender age of 60 now I have arthritis of the spine and not very mobile any longer..many days i cant even walk now let alone drive..I think I need the sunny weather Greece has to offer I'm sure that would get me on the mend pretty quickly..really was great having you and your car alone with us for the ride..was great watching you giving it some around that track.. nice to see Petros pop up out of the blue like he did as well been many years now since he was a student over here in south wales where I live..

Regards to all..

Phil

Περιοχή
    Volos, Greece

Απάντηση: Re: many thanks to the owner who shared his time with us

Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα απο PNL Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Its always been one of my ambitions to come over and meet you guys but at the tender age of 60 now I have arthritis of the spine and not very mobile any longer..many days i cant even walk now let alone drive..I think I need the sunny weather Greece has to offer I'm sure that would get me on the mend pretty quickly..really was great having you and your car alone with us for the ride..was great watching you giving it some around that track.. nice to see Petros pop up out of the blue like he did as well been many years now since he was a student over here in south wales where I live..

Regards to all..

Phil
    south wales....the vale of glamorgan....Caerdydd, Talybont..nice memories..Phil if you have any recent photos, it would be great if you could mail me some. You maybe 60 but i see that your memory serves you well..better than mine anyway, cause it seems that i ve forgoten where tha nice green abarth of yours is parked...
    Peugeot 508SW Allure.
    ------
    ------

next year me and my family propably Petrow and his wife and Abarth Dna and his wife will go a tour acros Europe , Ring , Paris, and i hope that we will came to the GB to meet you.it is nice idea 3 Greek Fiat Stilo Abarth 2,4 20v will join with yours.
    Fiat Stilo Abarth 2,6 20v
    03-11-2001 προκαταβολη παραγγελιας
    ισως ο ποιο παλιος ολων ........κι ομως ειμαι ακομη εδω.....

I never owned an abarth and green silver FTW..

Petrow let me know exactly the college and I will find some images [if possible] to show your fellow forumers..
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη PNL : 03-06-09 στις 23:09

Περιοχή
    Volos, Greece

hmmm...i thought it was green...British racing green actually..

Cardiff school of engineering is my uni. I did some field trips for surveying in Lampiter, Aberyswyth. Welsh b-roads are the best...lol..
    Peugeot 508SW Allure.
    ------
    ------

Thats housed within cardiff Uni but still has its own dept ..

http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/engin/

So it was civil eng you did and not mech as thought.. guess you now have ongoing projects replacing the roads around Greece the petros way ..Cardiff has changed dramatically in the years since you returned home you wouldnt recognised Cathay's and the area around Crwys Rd where you used to have digs and Queen st is now a paved area and St.Mary st down by the station is a no go area as well for cars..Albany Rd has changed as well no doubt you did most of your shopping for food there and drank at the claude pub lower down..good old days and sadly can not be repeated..I lived in Moy Rd and had my small engineering company at the back of the house until my injury to my back put me out of business.. I will try and find some old and new images of Cardiff for you and let you have them..so you can have a sit and reflect time from days gone by..take car all speak to you soon..

Phil

Just found this enjoy..

http://www.cardiffians.co.uk/atozindex.shtml
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη PNL : 04-06-09 στις 09:55

Παρόμοια Θέματα

1. OWNER HANDBOOK
    By andreasL in forum Γενικά
    Απαντήσεις: 9
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 24-03-09, 04:35
  2. Fun Time Section? Που?
    By ThoDoriS in forum Off-topic Section